Wednesday, September 30, 2009








This is the view from the house Karen & Bob rented in Nags Head NC. Not many things can get me up in the morning before 5:30am but an ocean front sunrise will generally do the trick!! What a great blessing I had in being able to go! It's been 15 crazy months being unemployed and all. The offer came at the perfect time (God's in the habit of doing these kinds of things!) I had no money but Karen said I didn't need any - they just wanted me to go. So... On Sept 11th, 2009 Karen picked me up at my apt. and we headed south! We were joined throughout the day by Bob, Helen, Kristy, Katie & Travis. Sue, Theil & Dot came to visit. ( Dot looks so much like my mom that from a distance you would think you were looking at mom. But Dot's 92!)It was a wonderful week that I'll blog about later but Shannon has been buggin' me about not keeping current so Shannon - this post is especially for you!! ;)

1 comment:

Little Miss Sparkle said...

YEA!!!!- you're back among that land of the living bloggers!- YOU GO QUEENIE GURRRRLLLLL!!! :)

Love ya...The Princess